at Historic Hyde Park
Hyde Park, New York
- St. Andrew’s at Historic Hyde Park is mixed-use development located on 340 acres on Route 9 in Hyde Park, New York. The property is located directly across Route 9 from the Culinary Institute of America, the world’s premier culinary college.
- The overall St. Andrew’s development will consist of 340 acres located at Route 9 and St. Andrew’s Road In Hyde Park, New York.
- St. Andrew’s located in the heart of Hyde Park is surrounded by well know neighbors including, The Culinary Institute of America, Franklin Delano Roosevelt Home and Library National Historic Site, The Eleanor Roosevelt Center at Val-Kill and the Vanderbilt Mansion NHS.
- St. Andrew’s will be a high quality mixed use project, comprising both retail and residential components, which will be carefully integrated to the established design elements and historic nature of Hyde Park.
- The first phase of retail development will serve to boost both the economic and business tax base of the Town of Hyde Park. The project will also provide an additional source of full and part time employment. Currently residents drive either to Poughkeepsie or Kingston for their basic shopping needs.
- One element of, St. Andrew’s at Historic Hyde Park will be an area consisting of tourist and resident oriented small shops, boutiques and restaurants. Amenities envisioned will include oversized sidewalks, street trees, benches and ornamental lighting. The street facades and public spaces will be designed to enhance the pedestrian experience.
For more information and a leasing brochure on this property, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.