The Dagar Group Ltd. continually reinforces its corporate identity to the community and the real estate industry through a variety of means.
A driving philosophy of the company is to give back to local communities. Dagar continues to support a number of local and regional organizations including:
- The Adam Kaplan Memorial Fund
- Alzheimer's Association
- The American Cancer Society
- Anderson Center for Autism
- Barrett Clay Works
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Dutchess County
- Christopher Reeve Foundation
- The Children's Home of Poughkeepsie
- Community Foundation of Dutchess County
- Dana Farber Cancer Institute
- Danbury Hospital Foundation
- The Dance in Education Fund, Inc.
- Dutchess County Economic Development Corporation
- Dutchess County SPCA
- Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt Institute
- Girl Scouts of Dutchess County
- Greater Southern Dutchess Chamber of Commerce
- Hands On! The Hudson Valley
- Hospice Foundation
- Hudson Valley Renegades
- Hudson Valley Renegades WPDH Open Pitch for Kids
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Make-A-Wish Foundation of the Hudson Valley
- Maplebrook School
- Mid-Hudson Children's Museum
- National MS Society
- Oakwood Friends School
- Ridgefield Conservatory of Dance
- The Ryan McElroy Children's Cancer Foundation
- Saint Francis Health Care Foundation
- Special Olympics New York / Hudson Valley
- Tufts-New England Medical Center Floating Hospital for Children
- Town of Fishkill Senior Center
- Town of Wappingers Little League
- Walkway over the Hudson
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- The Friends of the Library District
- Hudson Valley Scholars Program
The company donated two Trek mountain bikes to the Town of Fishkill Police Department for its police bike patrol.
Additionally, the company supports various programs of the Dutchess County Sheriff's Office, including its K-9 unit. In 2005 Dagar began sponsorship of a little league team, based in the Town of Fishkill. Dagar, along with Hudson Properties donated the use of the Dutchess Mall for fire training drills, coordinated through the Rombout Fire Department. The 250,000 square foot building was the largest space ever utilized for training in Dutchess County.
David Livshin with Congresswoman Dr. Nan Hayworth and Congressman Chris Gibson at the 2010 DAGAR Holiday Luncheon.
Assemblyman Marc Molinaro, State Senator Steve Saland and DAGAR President/CEO, David Livshin at a reception held by the Saint Francis Health Care Foundation.
Dagar was proud to sponsor a Fishkill Minor League Baseball Team for the 2008 Season.
Glen Repko, Senior Vice President of Dagar , Marist College President, Dennis Murray, Fishkill Supervisor, Joan Pagones and David Livshin, President of Dagar at the 25th Anniversary Celebration of the Marist College Fishkill Campus.
Dagar is a proud sponsor of the Marist College Hudson Valley Scholars Program
David Livshin, President/CEO of Dagar, is shown by Sergeant Thomas Hurley of the Town of Fishkill the mountain bike donated by Dagar for the Community Policing Unit Bike Patrol Program.